Learning is a commitment. You are not encouraged to cancel a session that you have confirmed. We will not provide refund when you withdraw. In terms of exceptional cases, please Contact Us 48 hours before the class is launched.
We use secured payment system PayPal for your purchase. Your account and credit card information will not be stored by our site. The easiest way is to create a PayPal account for faster payment procedure.
We value every penny and minute you spend with us and believe that knowledge sharing should not be expensive. Tutoring at MindSynch is priced based on each tutor's experience and qualifications. Listed price is fixed and non-negotiable.
Scheduled time for classes on your web page reflects Singapore time (GMT+8). Please make sure you convert the time to your local time zone to avoid missing your session at the right time.
You can start a class that you have booked from a computer, tablet or smartphone. We highly recommend you use a device with a camera, to optimize your learning and classroom experience.
- Go to http://mindsynch.zoom.us/
- Click Join a Meeting
- Input Meeting ID provided by your class invitation
- You can join a meeting from your mobile devices:
- For iOS, visit the Apple App Store and search "zoom". Click to download.
- For Android, visit Google Play and search "zoom". Click Install.
Once you have started a meeting, you can perform the following actions from the menu bar located at the bottom of the meeting window:
- Mute and Unmute your audio and select Audio options
- Access the Microphone and Speaker options by clicking the up arrow next to Mute.
- Stop and Start the video portion of the session
- Access the Video options by clicking the up arrow next to Video
- Manage Participants – manage your client in the class:
- Mute/Unmute all participants
- Lock Screen Share so only the Host can screen share
- Play enter/exit chime whenever a person enters or exits a class
- Lock Meeting so no new attendees can join the class
- You can scroll over a participant’s name to Mute or Unmute the participant
- Share Screen lets you share your screen with your client. On the bottom you can choose:
- Share computer sound when screen sharing
- Optimize for full screen video clip
- Chat lets you start a private or group chat
- End Meeting lets you end or leave the meeting
- Select End Meeting for All to end a meeting for which you host
- Click Leave Meeting if you want to leave a meeting you joined
- Click Enter Full Screen in the upper right hand corner to use full screen mode
Use Zoom's annotation to grab and direct attention:
- When you are sharing your screen, you have a lot of options from Zoom annotation tools for drawing, highlighting, making lines and arrows, and even blocking out areas on your screen under the "draw" menu. Use the spotlight menu to access the arrow pointer, and the red spotlight tool tip that will even let you use your mouse as normal while it's active, which is ideal for demos.
We partner with Zoom for online videoconference.
- Each tutor has a designated host account with a fixed meeting ID.
- You need to download Zoom App on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) to launch and manage the sessions. We recommend always using a computer to give your clients best video and audio effect.
- You will receive a Zoom account invitation to your User email
- Activate your account with your name and a password
- Go to http://mindsynch.zoom.us/
- Click Sign In and enter your User email and the password
- Click Host a Meeting and you are prompted to download the Zoom app
- Click OK and the App downloads and the Zoom desktop meeting app opens
- You can start the session as scheduled.
- When you click the Settings icon on the top right corner of Home on Zoom App, you can:
- Test your computer Audio
- You can Test Speaker or/and Test Mic
- Check to Automatically join audio by computer when joining a meeting. This will use your computer’s speakers and microphone for the meeting.
- Check to Always mute microphone when joining meeting.
- Select your Video source and select settings for video
- Statistics displays a red ! exclamation point indicating there is an issue that you need to check
- You can only use the account for sessions scheduled on MindSynch. If a breach of use of the account is noted, we may terminate your User account. Please refer to User Terms for more details.
If you have any general or technical questions about learning and tutoring through MindSynch and using the website, you can Contact Us